Ideally situated for wine and food lovers, the Villa is just 13 kilometres (8 miles) from the beautiful town of St Emilion on the banks of the Dordogne and deep within the vine-covered Bordeaux wine region. It is set in the in the grounds of the historic 18th century Chateau Franc-Daut by its owners Mark and Kay who live in the chateau and who will be here to welcome you when you arrive.
The Villa at Chateau Franc-Daut has been professionally interior designed and refurbished to the highest standards to provide all the modern facilities of a home away from home, yet it retains a calm and relaxed ambience that is perfect for sun-drenched holidays amongst the world famous vines.
The Villa has:
- 3 bedrooms – 2 x king size, 1 x superking
- Large open plan living room with dining area with fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- 2 bathrooms – 1 ensuite shower room, 1 family bathroom with bath and shower
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Private 6m x 3m swimming pool (open May to October according to weather)
- Large covered dining terrace with BBQ
- Large landscaped gardens and parkland
- British and French Freesat TV
- Free fibre wi-fi and a DVD player
- The house is 160m2 and has a security alarm for your peace of mind
- Large parking area
Children of all ages are welcome and we can provide a quality travel cot with mattress and high chair at no extra charge.
We are within easy walking distance of Castillon la Bataille with its extensive range of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars and its renowned open air market every monday.
The Villa is located 45 minutes from the airports of Bergerac or Bordeaux, 20 minutes from Libourne TGV station. It is a short walk into Castillon for direct trains to Bordeaux and Bergerac. Paris is under 3 hours by train from Castillon.